Friday, July 22, 2011

Dust and Smiles

Earlier today driving past a local car wash, two young girls, approximately 4 and 7 years of age,  were having a blast with their minivan's floor mats; next to the vacuums these two girls beat the mats against the short cement wall, dust, dirt, and crumbs flying everywhere...mostly on them from their beautiful hair (at this point their heads looked grey, I am confident to say their hair was naturally darker).  The smiles these two wore stretched far and wide on their faces, looking at each other as their arms continued with the beating.

Kids seem to get away with this behavior a lot more than adults, besides that point, I was reminded to have some fun today and to smile!

Show the inner kid in you that you can still get dust, dirt, and crumbs on you.

 

1 comment:

  1. I like this! And too true. And honestly, I don't have any excuse to NOT squeeze the happiness out of everday with my two kids constantly reminding me of how fun and interesting life is.

    ReplyDelete