Saturday, December 3, 2011

Breaking Bodies To Eat

I eat them when I'm hungry, when I'm full, when its dark outside, when the sun is barely peeking to being a new day, and when the sun is high.  Their bodies lie in a scattered pile on the counter, with an occasional body part falling to the floor.  Every now and then when I break one in half the insides jump out and either roll across the counter trying to hide from me, but I always find my prey, or it falls onto the floor, no matter though, the 10 second rule always applies to these tasty guys.    

Its not just one or two but usually close to 20, then a few more.  How can I stop breaking these small bodies to get the delicious part when they are...well, so delicious?  A one pound package is just no enough for a few days.  What am I to do when they are out of season?  There must be a rehab facility for those like me.  Not that I am admitting I have an addiction.

I dare you to try a few and walk away - for good!

Red Rock Pistacio Orchards



No comments:

Post a Comment