Saturday, February 20, 2016

Is there a fine line between self-care and selfishness?

Is there a fine line between self-care and selfishness?  There are some in my life who call me selfish when I need time for myself.  I need alone time to reset and remember who I am and what I want.  So I answer my own question, is there a fine line between self-care and selfishness?  Not when the matters come from your heart and your soul to fill your heart and soul.

The bucket my for my heart and soul fills to the brim when I am around good people, enjoying good times.  And this bucket overflows my heart and soul when I have minutes, hours or a day for me.  100% dedicated to me and for me however I chose to use this time.  Just thinking about me time brings a smile to my face and peace within :)

Here's to you and me and self-care alone time for each!  Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment