Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Who Are You?

Had to re-post this photo again...being Halloween and all ;) Inspired by the photographers who seems as if they have braved the unknown to capture our imaginations through their work.  When the Woods Are Scary

It is still so surreal being there that day, at that moment, to capture through the lens of my camera an object, a light, a ball of light moving towards me.  Up until this day, only talked about as something that few get to witness.  Such a magical experience.  I do remember standing there for sometime after, watching, waiting, clicking; Rose eventually got antsy of being still when there was much more ground to cover and sniff, so we moved on.

The next few days following I would stop, click, click, click and wait...nothing.  Oh I wish to have gone there my last day in Massachusetts and to once again have my camera capture such an amazing moment.  All of my moments in Massachusetts and at this park were amazing, yet to experience - I want to say spiritual here - what I did this day is a great gift.  

To the unknown!  Happy nonHaunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment