Friday, December 15, 2017

Barefoot and Naked



Novembers full moon night
Not yet finished with the day, sipping wine as time ticks by
Darkness creeps in and he slips into slumber
My soul is restless and crying for more

Pour more wine into my glass
Strip my body of clothing, wrap a blanket around me
Glass of wine in right hand, holding the corners of the blanket with my left
I step outside into a grand mountain space
Barefoot and naked

The clear, vast night sky
The light of the full moon
The glowing Milky way
The dancing stars
Gleaming
The crisp, cold air
Sky above me
Earth underneath
I am grounded

I stare in awe at luna, the galaxy, the stars
They stare back
I cry out to the universe
She cries back
I scream to the universe
She screams back
I beg the universe for good days, I thank the universe for the bad
She smiles

Luna pulling me closer
The foothold she has on me
Strong 
Loving
Passionate 
I am trapped in her gaze
I surrender to the force of her energy

Warm tears of love and admiration roll down my cold face
I am grateful
I am love
Luna’s energy radiates throughout me
The universe surrounds her energy around me

My soul is quiet
I look around me and see beauty
A grand full moon, the Milky Way, sparkling stars, a vast and clear sky
Silhouettes of pine trees and mountain ranges
I am grounded

Seconds turn into minutes, the minutes turn into a long hour
My soul is being held by the moon and the universe
I feel warmth inside me
I feel love inside me
I feel whole

As I enter into myself again
I feel the cold earth sticking to my feet
I feel the cold air brushing my face
Holding a full glass of wine
I am grounded
I am love

Enter my warm home 
Weeds, dirts and pebbles cling to the bottom of the blanket
Shake the blanket and hear them fall to the floor
Cold body, I crawl into bed next to the man who loves me
My soul is quiet
My heart is smiling

I am grounded

No comments:

Post a Comment