Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In a Nutshell

Yesterday I was talking to a new friend and of course she asked why I moved out here from Utah; my simple response went something like this, "In a nutshell, I tell my husband (because he still is) I no longer want to be married, weeks after that I put down one of my best friends of 13 years, then weeks after that my husband (because he still is) moves out, I am now left in a house which has gone into foreclosure and anticipating the bank knocking on the door, and with no money in my bank account, I figure  "Why not make the extreme move?"  So here I am."  She ponders that for awhile then puts the largest smile on her face and says, "Well, welcome!" 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you answered that question, cause I was wondering the same thing. What happened with the marriage? If you don't mind me asking. I you do mind, don't answer. LOL! I hope that you find the peace, love, and happiness that you need!

    ReplyDelete