Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lucky Day

Braving the snow storm outside to get my hairs cut, I find a few treasures.  JC Penny was having an awesome sale on most of their merchandise, but I was more attracted to their bedding section, since I have no bedding (no bed yet, but in time that will come too). 

Finally making my way out of JC Penny, I get to the salon where I am treated with an invigorating shampoo followed with a relaxing trim and ended it with a style.  As I am paying for this service, with satisfaction clearly stated on my face, I am handed a $5 off coupon for my next visit, wahoo!  And, because I spent a healthy amount they require to participate in their drawing, I excitingly grab a small piece of folded paper from a large bag filled with perhaps 200 of these papers; I open my folded paper to read that my next hair cut there is FREE! 

And now back to homework, I have two of my best friends by my feet; they are so lovable, hugable,  and kissable,  and to hear them snoring contently is blissful!

I love today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment