Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yep, here's another...

Yes, another horoscope; they are fun for me to read each day, where sometimes I will chuckle while thinking, "Where did they pull that out of?" Where other times, like today, I think, "Wow, how did they know my thoughts and the words I typed out the other night?  Are they spying on me?  Who are 'they' anyway?" 

What ever the reason, spying or the universe speaking, it is awesome to read words put together like this. 


February 13, 2011

  1. LeoLeo (7/23-8/22)
    New projects have had a more confusing effect on your life than you expected, but clarity is just a matter of getting a handle on scheduling and other details. In a few days, your vision will start to become more vivid. Scary walls are breaking down -- and what you used to think were problems will reveal themselves to actually be some intriguing new puzzles to solve. You'll start seeing everything in a more positive light (see how easy it is?!) and will be feeling content.





No comments:

Post a Comment