Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Diverse in Ethnicity...What

There was a time when I could schedule my time to watch SNL, better yet when I could stay awake for at least the first half of the show.   Oh how I miss the uncontrollable laughing, the tears streaming down my face, my inability to speak a word because I was snorting in between my breathes.  The past few years, plus some, I have a) been asleep before it came on, or b) had other things to do, like homework, or c) I completely forget it Saturday night and SNL will be on, but most likely it is more of the first option.  I love today's technology where I can watch a clip here and watch a clip there without having to sacrifice my sleep anymore.  

Yesterday around 11am I found myself once again, laughing, crying and snorting for a few minutes as my professor kept saying to my class, "Sssshhhh, you guys are missing the dialogue I want you to hear!"  Yes, she played a clip from last Saturday's show about the new basketball sensation, Lin.  Here it is if you haven't yet seen it or you want to see it again:SNL: Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment