Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fed Up!

Part of my Environmental Society class is to watch a video a week about how we, humans, are screwing up the environment; each video makes me upset because I know this but to see and hear about more troubles we can, and do, create within the world.  This weeks video is called Fed Up! Genetic Engineering, Industrial Agriculture, and Sustainable Alternatives, and yes, I am furious at how ignorant we have become.  Anything that will make our lives more simple, take less time for us, the consumers, we are willing to buy into.  Including buying and eating genetically engineered foods.  Why exactly?  Because these foods are...?  All I can see is chemicals being made and ingested.

Fed Up! Genetic Engineering, Industrial Agriculture, and Sustainable Alternatives

After you watch this educational video, tell me your thoughts.  Are we heading the direction of chemical engineered foods or can we as a mass take over and take our natural foods back?  I will be in the crowds fighting for natural foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment