Friday, January 11, 2013

Light of the Bum

     Going from one website, quickly to another then another, following this link from that link to that one on the bottom of a page.  Whew, it is fun yet can leave me feeling dizzy or tired, but when I come upon a picture like this, it is easy to forget the time lost and realize to giggle and live in the now.  

     It all started when I was searching on HGTV's website to register for their 2013 Dream House as I have HGTV channel on the tv watching House Hunters International; the segment featured was of the Fussell's finding a home in Denmark.  Their background intrigued me as the husband has worked with non-profits for many years where he was able to travel the world on several projects.  His wife was always able to join him on each venture, they were fortunate enough to raise a family while living in several countries.   This is definitely what I want to do, I am yearning for this actually; with each semester under my belt and more knowledge of what I want my career to be like, non-profits is the path I am taking.  And to be able to take my education and passion worldwide is my future, near future.

     Anyway, searching for the Fussell's blog site, http://travelingmama.net/, I came upon it and found they have a twitter account; yes, I am now following her and hope she contacts me because I have many questions to ask her and her husband!  But before I found the right site, I came across fussel.tumblr.com where I found this hilarious picture.

     Without further ado, here is what you really came for...


Even you smiled!  ;-D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment