Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rosey

Why is Rose still getting sick?  Not everyday, but often enough I am concerned.  Is this something bigger that is not right with her?  Is she anxious and can't keep her food down?  Is she upset/mad and this is how her body deals with it?  She is so damn skinny yet eats whenever I put food in front of her.  I wish the vet's office could tell me over the phone and not have me spend a lot of money just for them to say, "it could be this or it could be that...let's give it a few weeks and see if anything changes, bring her back in if it doesn't."  Ya, been there, no a lot of help from them, seems I am only helping the vet make his BMW payments.  Haha! 

And, she also still has the face twitch going on.  

But now I am left with "what to do now?!"  Is the answer staring me in the face?  Or is it hiding around corner only to unveil itself much later?  



No comments:

Post a Comment