Saturday, December 8, 2012

Run

This morning I finally hit the pavement again after a couple weeks away.  It is easy to skip a long, or short, run on these cold days.  Right before I headed out I downloaded the Nike+Running app on my phone and thought once pushing the "Start Run" button it start counting my time and distance...being the first to this nifty app, I ought to have read more because it wanted to know more details to my run, like if I was running indoors or out, if I wanted music and cheers.  Ya, didn't get that far in the app.  Next run for sure though I am continuing through the process before prancing away up the road.

My run was awesome though, from "Runners World (www.runnersworld.com)" they mentioned having coffee an hour before your run since the natural caffeine will keep your rhythm going and stamina up, and since I read that while sipping my hot coffee I decided to try it out.  Sure as hell it works!  I had energy, just as much as when I chew on a few of those energy shots, and no side stitches people!  Going to try this trick again.  Maybe tomorrow morning if I can get my butt out of bed early.  If not then maybe on Wednesday.

The only thing I need to mend is the horrific pain on the bottom of my right foot; ball and smaller toes are in constant pain, felt better to run then when I paced myself now and then with walking.  If you have any tips for this, please send them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment