Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's Time

For the past two months my eyelids have expressed their disappointment in me, red, flakey, swollen.  The symptoms disappeared for a few days but then came back worse than before.  For the past three days now, I have woken up with eyes so swollen its hard to open them and it looks as if someone punched my right eye real good.  Sunken eyes, puffy cheeks, nose and a crooked smile. 

I have been taking Claritin D for three days now and Ibuprofen for two; the swelling went down a little bit last night but this morning has proven that someone truly does need to change. 

My first change is a diet detox!  That's right, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol, no carbs.  Basically vegetables, fruit, yogurt, Swiss cheese, and teas.  Smoothies, get ready because you are about to be consumed!  If this doesn't work then on to plan b; haven't thought about plan b yet but when it comes to me and if I need it, then it shall be. 

Here is a scary picture of my face...


No comments:

Post a Comment