Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Living It!

Reading through my LinkedIn activity, I came upon this quote by Jake Ducey:
There's a difference between learning it and living it. "Learning it"  means knowing what's possible but never testing the limits. "Living it"  means courageously stepping toward your wildest dreams. ~ Jake Ducey
Isn't it odd how some quotes, some words of wisdom hit you in the head and make you stop and think?  This quote did if for me, a part of me wanted to shout out "Yes!  What the hell am I doing right now?" as visions of what I want to do, need to do and hope to do race through my mind; life is too short to sit, watch, and read about what others are doing.  I need to step back and re-evaluate where I am and get back on track where I need to be.  Sitting down to write out my goals for the next six months, year, five years and ten years will help me get back on track!  Time to undo what has been happening and get back to LIVING! 

Here's to living and getting out there!


                                                                                                         















                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                 photo by officialtherefromhere.com 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment