Monday, December 13, 2010

Birthday's Are Celebrating Life!

A beautiful lady came into the store today looking to spend her birthday gift card, she didn't want to spend much more over the amount on the card so  guide her to a few pieces within that price range; she wandered around the store for almost an hour and leaving with a few pieces of clothing she did not intend on buying. 

When she first starting looking around she said, "I am sick, still am not sure why I keep spending money on clothes.  At least my daughter can wear everything later."  Because of the color she has chosen for her sweatshirt, sassy head wrap, and hat there was no need for questions or even explanations.  My reply to her was, "You shouldn't question why you are shopping, it makes you feel happy; keep doing what makes you happy!" 

Some would think that with each year I will begin to be less cheerful when my birthday comes around, but to their dismay, each year I am just as excited as the year before.  I love to celebrate birthday's; mine, yours, and theirs! They ought to be celebrated by everyone for everyone.  This beautiful lady has stolen time to celebrate another year of her life with those she loves, and those who love her.  I send my warm wishes and many positive thoughts her way so she can steal more time to celebrate more birthdays. 

And to all who have, are, and did live with breast cancer, truly any form of cancer, and to all of us who love them, celebrate each day leading up to your birthday and the many days after your birthday!  Do what makes you happy now.  Wear the colors you stand for, fight for, live with! 

Happy Birthday!  ~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment