Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freedom Sounds Delicious

From all I have come across today, then reading my horoscope this evening, all I can say is "Wow! The Universe is wonderful!"  I have learned more today than I have in the past 25 years!  I know, amazing, right? 

One of the things I have learned is to be free!  Free from what others do, free from what others think, free what others want!  I am free; free in making my own decisions, my own mistakes, my own story!    


December 15, 2010

  1. LeoLeo (7/23-8/22)
    Today could bring a lovely sense of freedom. Freedom from what? The answer might surprise you. Sometimes, we think we need to be freed from outside constraints: work, social demands, family duties, commuter traffic. But actually, a sense of inner freedom is a far more powerful thing. Sometimes just realizing that you are, in fact, in control of your life and the choices you make is all the freedom you need.


No comments:

Post a Comment