Tuesday, December 21, 2010

President Washington

Although I really enjoyed staring at my previous computer screen saver, this new one is a keeper as well...many days will be had starting at this picture!  Some say you can do many things on a computer, say type a letter, make a power point presentation, design spreadsheets beyond the typical, surf the interweb, perhaps pay a bill or two; but for me, my new hobby is to stare at the pictures I put as my background.  I forget about all the previously mentioned computer hobbies. 

Beside all this greatness, I have learned something new today! One's life would be truly boring if they are not learning at least one thing a day, I am wrong?  This is what I learned, and I tried it...turns out I need to purchase new ones quite soon (I really do hope I am not giving away a family secret); if you place a quarter in the tread of your tires and Washington's head is covered or partly covered, then your tread is good; not covered then you ought to replace the tires very soon. 

Good night all! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment